Bucket - Minor F4 Fixes

Bucket - Minor F4 Fixes Locked

Posted 3 weeks ago

Bucket The Third

User

Name: Bucket

DiscordID: 510113042063949829

What is your suggestion?: Well, The Incinirator Trooper is spelled wrong (*Incinerator* Trooper). The Grand Inquisitor is an Error on the F4 Menu and I think it might also be in-game

How do you feel it would improve the server: it would make it look a lot better.

Other: I am well aware that we all make mistakes, It happens to all of us. I am not sure that the model for the Grand Inquisitor is in the content pack yet.

If it is an addon link here: N/A

P.S if I misspelled something please don't go off on me in the comments, Thanks.

Kind Regards Bucket :)

Duck | Centurion Networks

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Hello bucket! 

Thank you for reporting these issues! It's good that players report issues cause we are able to fix them and improve the quality of roleplay!

1. looks like a simple spelling mistake and will be rectified as soon as possible.

2. This may be a client side issue. But I will investigate it in the mean time could u please ensure you are subscribed to both of the content packs the main itself and the additional content at the bottom I will link them both at the bottom of this comment.

Content pack #1

Content pack #2

once again thank you for reporting issues of you have any further questions feel free to contact me on discord.

Duck 

Centurion Networks 

Chief Technical Officer

Bucket The Third

User

Hello Duck.

I was not aware of a Second Content-Pack while making the Suggestion/Report.

I will check to see if that may have fixed the second issue

Kind Regards Bucket :)

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Hi Bucket, 

No worries sorry for the inconvenience if you have any more issues feel free to contact me through discord.

Duck 

Centurion Networks 

Chief Technical Officer

Bucket The Third

User

Hello. I have just looked and it appears to be server-side since I downloaded the Second Content Pack and restarted my game

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Hi bucket, 

No worries, are u able to report it here  it allows us to keep track of work that needs doing. 

(Thread locked reported on GitHub and under investigation. )

Duck 

Centurion Networks 

Chief Technical Officer

This thread is locked for further conversations