Pandamilkshake - electric fences

Pandamilkshake - electric fences

Posted 3 weeks ago

Pandamilkshake

🛠 Head of Administration 🛠

Pandamilkshake

Pandamilkshake#2929

HoA

i was thinking of having the electric fences around the ship, so at checkpoints, the med bay and at entrences to important areas. 

Having these situated there will help prevent infections spreading and pandemics occuring. Also I think every so often, everyone should get screened at med bay, like a check up, to keep infections under control. 

Duck | Centurion Networks

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Hello Panda,

Your suggestion will be reviewed, but it's the job the medical staff if they want to add screening checkpoints. But I feel that perma propping them will not be needed cause there is no possble way to monitor all of the electric fences.

I will leave this post  unlocked so other community members can comment and add their opinions. 

(No decision has been made regarding this suggestion)

Duck 

Centurion Networks 

Chief Technical Officer

Gaber

User

This suggestion is a good idea but if you meant the electric fences that are spawned by the medical scanner they glitch out aftre a few minutes and they become no colided not sure if that issue can be resolved but an alternative is to build chekpoints around these medical scanners at key areas like bridge chekpoint etc.

Gaber

Duck | Centurion Networks

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Hi Gaber,

I can loook into this issue if This suggestions gets approved from anthor member of either the director team of the executive team it might be an issue where the prop protection wants to block it as soon as it's perma propped but there is always a way to fix stuff :) 

Duck 

Centurion Networks 

Chief Technical Officer

This thread is locked for further conversations