Created At : 2022-04-26 17:36:48

417 | riley waites

User

Steam Name: 417 | Riley waites

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:541813024

Discord Name/Tag:Warriorwaites#0998

Age (Optional): 

Why are you applying for this position?:Because i am getting boared of police rp and want to get back into the swrp server i may have left the staff team before but compleatly regret it 

Have you had any past experiences as a staff member? (If so please list a few servers.):yes koala roleplay treefrog networks aqua gaming and many more

What are your qualities that makes you better/different from the other applicants?:I can bring experience and good ideas 

What can you bring to the server as a staff member?:constant staff activity helping players with any questions 

Why do you think it is important to stay fair and unbiased?:So people dont get special treatment and to treat everyone fairly 

How do you think a staff member should be in your mind?:unbiased uncorrupt mature and treat everyone the same 

Do you know how to use the admin ULX panel?:yes

You saw a user kill another user randomly but there were no reports made about this. Please give a quick example on how you would handle this: (While answering this question please put yourself in the position of a Trial Staff Member.)I wouldnt do anything as there is no report made 

A user is constantly spamming the chat and saying racial slurs. How would you handle this case?: (While answering this question please put yourself in the position of a Junior Moderator.)i would mute and ban him permenently 

A member joins the server. He is brand new to Gmod and does not understand the concept of "Roleplay" and he starts killing/shooting at people. How would you handle this case?:(While answering this question please put yourself in the position of a Trial Staff Member.)I would explain to him the concept of roleplay and would see if he does it again 

How long have you been within our community?:2 months maybe more 

What do you think these abbreviations mean? LTAP, NITRP, MRDM, OOC, NLR and RDA?: LTAP = leaving to avoid punishment NITRP = no intention to rolelplay MRDM = mass random deathmatch OOC = out of character NLR = New life rule RDA = random arrest

How would you rate your activity from 1 to 10? (1 being not that active 10 being really active.):

Are you willing to put effort in this position?: yes

Are you willing to help the community?: yes

Do you understand that messaging any staff members about your application can result in a denial?: yes

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ANY STAFF MEMBERS ABOUT YOUR APPLICATION!

MAKE SURE THAT YOU ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS! (Besides the Optional ones.)

MAKE SURE THAT YOUR THREAD TITLE IS: [Name] - Staff Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

marcusoctavius

🔨 Junior Administrator 🔨

+1

has staff expereince in this type of stuff like swrp. has been staff before on the server.

Tobias

🛠 Head of Administration 🛠

+ Support 

The application itself is nothing special if anything it is rushed and quite frankly shit. 

However I know Riley and he can make a really good member of staff and will listen and can be taught how to be a good staff member, he is always a good team player and will be active and work well with other staff members.

I would ask that you speak to Riley for a Verbal interview based on this application.

Thank you 

Toby 

Position Held:

CAO 

Co owner

ISB Director 

[CN] WelshBanana

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Though I have seen your history in the community and the experience you hold I wholeheartedly agree with the first sentence of Toby's response

The application itself is nothing special if anything it is rushed and quite frankly shit. 

Furthermore, I have been informed today that you were warned countless times, and later banned for inapropriate behaviour, which are terrible traits we want to see in potential staff candidates. 

As such I am providing your application a -1.

Thanks for reading,

Brooke Burton,

Chief Executive Officer,

Centurion Networks,

burton@centurionnetwork.uk

Tobias

🛠 Head of Administration 🛠

i would like to change my vote to a - support as i had to ban you today

Position Held:

CAO 

Co owner

ISB Director 

[CN] KingViper347

🪛 Trial Staff 🪛

Same reasoning as before.

====================================================

Nathan 
=======
Centurion Networks 
================
Ex. Head Administrator

[CN] WelshBanana

🌟 Executive Team 🌟

Denied

As an overall conclusion of your staff application and the negative reinforcement, and comments you have recieved thus far your application will not be accepted at this moment in time. I would encourage creating warn/ban appeals in order to improve your chances of becoming a staff member in the future.

Thanks for reading,

Brooke Burton,

Chief Executive Officer,

Centurion Networks,

burton@centurionnetwork.uk

This thread has been locked, you can no longer reply to it!